The big yellow circle!
Raise awareness and support those in need
Physical distancing is an awkward part of our new reality, so to make us all a little more comfortable, we want you to buy one of our T-shirts! Not only will you be reinforcing the physical distancing message, but you'll be supporting local charities in need of financial support. The more we stick to the rules the sooner we'll regain our freedom!
Things to know:
1. The big yellow circle can become a visual reminder of the 1.5m rule if we build momentum
2. Our T-shirts make it a little less awkward avoiding each other when we're out exercising or standing in-line at the supermarket
3. T-shirts and printing are procured and produced locally to support the community
4. We are raising money for headspace.org.au
5. All profits to be donated
So do the right thing and buy one of our snazzy T-shirts. Wear it with pride! Just remember not to high-five anyone else you see wearing one.
Scott & Jon
Times are tough and we all need to do our bit. We hope this idea can help reinforce an important message and raise some money for those who are most in need.